An estimated one in eight adults provdes unpaid care to a friend or family member. Whether it is a few hours a week, or round the clock care, carers make an enormous contribution to our society. We know there are many local people with caring responsibilities, some of whom are left feeling isolated. The carers group will provide a relaxing forum for carers to meet one another and hear about available support.
There is no need to book, but if you would like further information please contact the Parish Office.
More about the Carers’ Group
- Open to an adult with caring responsibilities.
- An informal opportunity to get to meet other local carers and hear about what support is available locally.
- Meeting the second Sunday of month at 2pm at the Centenary Centre, situated at the back of Saint George’s Church, accessible from Cleveland Road.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- No charge will be made or collection taken.